The Pars Museum is a museum in Shiraz, Fars Province, southern Iran and is located in Nazar Garden.
The octagonal building was the place in which royal guests were hosted during the Zand dynasty of Iran. It was also used for holding official ceremonies.
It is also the burial place of Karim Khan Zand.
In 1936 the pavilion became a museum. It was the first museum which was located outside the capital city of Tehran. The brick designs, tiling, pictures and big stone dadoes are among the architectural features of the building.
Pars museum is a display of almost 30 handwritten Qurans, a number of magnificent paintings of famous Persian artists. Among the paintings is the well-known Karim Khan’s Smoking Shisha created by Jafar Naqash.