Lariha House and it’s wind tower is located in Yazd , Fhadan neighborhood , Adjoining Pavilion(Persian: Kolah Farangi) . The monument is related to Qajar period and is registered as one of the national monuments with registration number 1837 on February 12, 1997.
Lariha house includes six houses which have special architecture of desert. The house was built in 1869 and Haj Mohammad Ibrahim Lari was it’s owner . Previously it was used as the Nemat Allahi Monastery . Its area is about 1,700 square meters, and the minister of infrastructure is 1,200 square meters .